In this webinar, we cover best practices, tips & tools for deploying SIP phones with Kandy cloud Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Sara Hughes, SVP Customer Experience, Jason Whitaker, Kandy Interop Expert and Dave Fowler, Kandy Support & Operations Expert cover the following topics in relation to provisioning, configuring and deploying SIP Phones with Kandy UC:
- Certified devices vs Supported devices - What's the difference?
- How zero touch provisioning works
- Uploading devices into Kandy admin
- Assigning devices to users during initial provisioning and after
- Using device key provisioning in Kandy admin
- Using Device Parameters & Groups in Kandy admin
- Phone Templates
- Capturing Traces & Troubleshooting SIP Phone issues
- Allowing End Users to manage their phones in the EUP
- Docs & Tools to help me and my customers deploy & use devices on Kandy UC
Share this with your co-workers who would benefit from this session.