Thurs, Aug 19, 2021 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CST
Join us as we cover best practices, tips & tools for deploying SIP phones with Kandy cloud Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Sara Hughes, SVP Customer Experience and Jason Whitaker, Kandy Interop Expert will cover the following topics in relation to provisioning, configuring and deploying SIP Phones with Kandy UC:
- Certified devices vs Supported devices - What's the difference?
- Should I stage the phones myself or drop ship them to my customer?
- How zero touch provisioning works
- Uploading devices into Kandy admin
- Assigning devices to users during initial provisioning and after
- Using device key provisioning in Kandy admin
- Using Device Parameters & Groups in Kandy admin
- Phone Templates
- Capturing Traces & Troubleshooting SIP Phone issues
- Allowing End Users to manage their phones in the EUP
- Generic Device Provisioning
- Docs & Tools to help me and my customers deploy & use devices on Kandy UC
Please register even if you cannot attend the session and we will send you the replay. Share this with your co-workers who would benefit from this session.